Mark your calendars now for all these awesome events! With tons of fellow 49ers fans coming to town, let’s all get together and show them a good time!
Friday, Oct 17: Party at Icehouse
Come to Icehouse Tavern (in Downtown Denver) on Friday night for a party! We’ll have a DJ, as well as the usual amazing food and drink specials:
Weekday Happy Hour: 3 pm – 7 pm
Late Night Happy Hour: 10 pm – Close
$2 Domestic Drafts
$1 OFF All Other Drafts
$4 House Margaritas & $5 Appetizer Specials
Fish Fridays: 11 am – 10 pm
$6 Fish Sandwich
Everyday Specials at Icehouse
$2 Coors Light drafts
$2 Bud Light drafts
$2 Icehouse cans
$4 Tito’s vodkas
$4 Corazon Blanco tequilas
$4 Jim Beam bourbons
Saturday, Oct 18: Coors Brewery
PLEASE RSVP ON FACEBOOK
We had a bit of difficulty getting enough interest in an all-day event with so much going on on Friday and Saturday — so we’re just going to do a Coors Brewery tour for those who want to come.
Please meet at the Coors Brewery parking lot at 12pm sharp! (Right where the tour buses come.) And we’ll all go for lunch nearby after.
Sunday, Oct 19: Tailgate & Game
- The tailgate party will start at 1:30pm in Lot M at Sports Authority Field.
- A bunch of fans will need to get to the stadium as early as 8am to reserve spaces because they are on a 1st-come-1st-serve basis ($30 per vehicle). Our President, Juan Onofre, will be there at 8am so feel free to contact him at 323-633-8961.
- WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! In addition to helping reserve spaces, we’ll need people to help collect money, distribute wristbands, barbecue, serve food, etc. Please email us at email@example.com if you can help or find us at Icehouse in the coming weeks!
- We will be charging $20 per person to help cover food, drinks, and renting the space (wristbands will be provided) — but we encourage you to also donate whatever you can, since a lot of costs are coming out of pocket for the people helping put this on.
- There will be seafood, oysters, a pig roast, hot dogs, burgers, and more — but you are welcome to bring your own dish.
- Beer and water will be provided — and you are welcome to bring other alcohol or mixed drinks.
We do not have organized group seating for the 49ers, so unfortunately, you will need to find tickets however you can.
If you don’t have tickets, you are welcome to stay in the parking lot to watch the game on a 42″ TV with other 49ers fans.
We’re excited to be partnering with other 49ers fan organizations this weekend!
The Niner Empire from Colorado Springs and Mine 49 from Hayward are coming to town and bringing tons of awesome things with them to help us put on this weekend’s events!